Register for Brett’s Run/Walk at the event, on August 26, 2017, American Legion Memorial Park, Everett, WA.
Online and mail-in registration is now closed, but runners who have not yet signed up, may register at the event.
- 8:00 AM- New registration- for anyone who still needs to register.
- 8:00 AM- T-shirt pick-up- for those who have already registered
- 8:00 AM- Silent Auction.- Bidding will remain open during the run and even for a short time after the run. Proceeds go to the Brett Akio Jensen Memorial Scholarship Fund
- 9 AM Start- Short presentation followed by the start of Brett’s Run/Walk 2017!
- Map of the course/route
*Philosophy: In order to honor the intent of this occasion, not to burden anyone, and keep the nature pure, this event will be kept simple so as to make it a meaningful experience for all who knew Brett and wish to participate in helping keep his memory alive.
The purpose of this non-competitive run/walk is four fold:
- To keep Brett’s memory alive
- To emphasize health and fitness
- To raise money to continue the Brett Akio Jensen Memorial Scholarship Fund (in ten years, over $100,000 has been given to deserving Everett area students)
- To have fun and enjoy each other!