Brett’s Run/ Walk 8– August 26th, 2017, at Legion Memorial Park, Everett, WA
- Walk/Run – 9:00 A.M. New registration and T-shirt pick-up– 8:00 A.M.
- $30.00 for Walk/Run – includes t-shirt Registrations received after August 12 and those who register at the event will get t-shirts on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Kids 12 years old and under: Free for walk/run, $5.00 for a T-shirt
The purpose of this non-competitive run/walk is four fold:
- To keep Brett’s memory alive
- To emphasize health and fitness
- To raise money to continue the Brett Akio Jensen Memorial Scholarship Fund (in ten years, over $100,000 has been given to deserving Everett area students)
- To have fun and enjoy each other!
- Option 1- Register Online and pay online with PayPal- Brett’s Run 8 Online Registration Fill out the form and after you “submit” you will see a link to the PayPal form. You may also find the PayPal link here: Brett’s Run PayPal page
- Option 2– Register by Mail- Download, print and fill out the registration form, then send it and payment to the address listed on the form: Bretts Run 8 Mail-In-Registration
Day-of-event registration: We will have late registration available at 8 AM. Anyone and everyone is welcome to participate.
Brett’s Run 8 Info
- August 26, 2017- Walk/Run starts at 9 AM T-shirt pick-up at 8 AM.
- American Legion Memorial Park, Everett, WA
- 3.5 mile run/walk down Grand Avenue
- Map of the course/route
- Brett’s Run is a wonderful way to remember him, have fun, and raise money to continue his scholarship
Brett’s Run is a 3.5 mile run/walk down Grand Avenue in Everett. It will start and end at American Legion Memorial Park on Saturday, August 15, 2015. Run/walk will begin at 9 AM, late registration opens at 8 AM. (Show up a little early and have some coffee, donuts and great conversation)
Brett’s Run is a wonderful way to remember him, have fun, and raise money to continue his scholarship. Registration is open to anyone who wishes to support the purpose and or philosophy* of this event.
*Philosophy: In order to honor the intent of this occasion, not to burden anyone, and keep the nature pure, this event will be kept simple so as to make it a meaningful experience for all who knew Brett and wish to participate in helping keep his memory alive.