Brett’s Run/ Walk August 24th, 2019, at Legion Memorial Park, Everett Map Link
- 8:00 AM- Walk-up registration and T-shirt pick-up
- 8:00 AM- Silent Auction will open and remain open during and after the run/walk.
- 9:00 AM- Welcome/Comments/Presentation
- Walk/Run begins immediately after presentation
- 3.5 mile run/walk down Grand Avenue
- Map of the course/route
*Online and mail-in registration is now closed. We still welcome and encourage more participants and we will have registration available before the event beginning at 8 am.
- Day-of-event registration: Online and mail-in registration is now closed. We will have registration available at 8 AM on August 24th (Day of the event) Anyone and everyone can participate.
- Registration Fee is $30.00 for Walk/Run – includes t-shirt Those who register at the event will get t-shirts on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Kids 12 years old and under – Free for walk/run, (T-shirts $5.00)
Business Donors and Sponsors- Find out how to donate: Business Sponsors
Brett’s Run Info
Show up a little early and have some coffee, donuts and great conversation and check out the silent auction
Brett’s Run is a wonderful way to remember him, have fun, and raise money to continue his scholarship. Registration is open to anyone who wishes to support the purpose and or philosophy* of this event.
*Philosophy: In order to honor the intent of this occasion, not to burden anyone, and keep the nature pure, this event will be kept simple so as to make it a meaningful experience for all who knew Brett and wish to participate in helping keep his memory alive.
The purpose of this non-competitive run/walk is four-fold:
- To keep Brett’s memory alive
- To emphasize health and fitness
- To raise money to continue the Brett Akio Jensen Memorial Scholarship Fund (in ten years, over $180,000 has been given to deserving Everett area students)
- To have fun and enjoy each other!